Frankston and Mornington Peninsula Perinatal Mental Health Collaborative
Working together to support women in the perinatal period.
The Frankston and Mornington Peninsula Perinatal Mental Health Collaborative aims to ensure that local service providers work together to provide optimal support for women in the perinatal period. The group received an Australia and New Zealand Mental Health Service Gold Achievement Award 2012 and 2012 Victorian Public Healthcare Awards Ministers Award-Outstanding achievement by an individual or team in mental healthcare.
Routine screening using the EPDS is done routinely in the Peninsula Health Antenatal clinics and local Maternal Child Health Services
Contains local and statewide clinical and service information including Perinatal Medication Advice, Assessment & Management Advice, public and private Specialist Services & Sleep/Settling Clinics, Maternal & Child Health Nurse Services, self-referral and patient information for women.
Describes the perinatal screening program for depression and anxiety and antenatal care for pregnant women with a mental illness at Peninsula Health.
Access to allied psychological services for women in the perinatal period information .
Clinical Guidelines from Beyond Blue about depression, anxiety and other conditions such as bipolar disorder and puerperal psychosis in the perinatal period.
Detecting and managing perinatal mental health disorders in primary care- Free online education via ThinkGP. http://thinkgp.com.au/beyondblue
- About Your Score -Edinburgh Postnatal Depression Scale Information given to women about their screening scores
- Perinatal Mental Health Assessment and Care Options Document
- Beyondblue for additional patient resources and information
- Antenatal Perinatal MH Pathway
- Community Health Perinatal Pathway Part 1
- Community Health Perinatal Pathway Part 2
- Emergency Department Perinatal Mental Health Pathway
- Mental Health Perinatal Pathway Part 1
- Mental Health Perinatal Pathway Part 2
Frankston and Mornington Peninsula Maternal and Child health Services