Your feedback goes a long way in helping us provide world-class care to our community.

We welcome and encourage patients and their families to give us feedback about their experiences.

Your feedback is important to us and helps us know what we are doing well and where we need to improve. You can contact us in several ways, whereby we aim to respond to your message within three business days.

We are happy to respond to you about your issues, or you can remain anonymous.

If you have a compliment, complaint or any other general feedback about your experience with Peninsula Health, please complete the online form below, or contact our Customer Relations department by post, email, or phone.

Our Customer Relations team assists with enquiries from 9am – 3pm, Monday to Friday

(03) 9784 7298
(03) 9784 7777 (Switchboard)

Customer Relations,
PO Box 52,
Frankston VIC 3199

NB: If your feedback is a formal complaint, we aim to resolve most of these within 35 days.

*For any concerns around privacy, you may wish to read our Privacy Statement

Is there anyone else external to Peninsula Health that I can complain to?

We take complaints seriously and aim to resolve them quickly and fairly. However, if you remain dissatisfied with our response, you may contact the Health Complaints Commissioner (HCC). The HCC responds to complaints about health services and the handling of health information in Victoria. Their service is free, confidential, and impartial.

To lodge a complaint with the HCC: Fill out a complaint form online at or Phone 1300 582 113 between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday to discuss your complaint. 

Misconduct or Corruption IBAC

Complaints about certain serious misconduct or corruption involving public health services in Victoria can be made directly to the Independent Broad-based Anti-Corruption Commission (IBAC). Peninsula Health encourages individuals to raise their concerns with IBAC if they are uncomfortable raising their concerns directly with Peninsula Health or if they feel some detrimental action has been or may be taken against them if they make a complaint. IBAC website: