Peninsula Health is the major public health service for Frankston and the Mornington Peninsula, providing world-class healthcare for you and your family.
We provide care for local residents from birth right through to end of life care, as well as a comprehensive range of sub-specialties including emergency medicine, intensive care, obstetrics and gynaecology, aged care, rehabilitation, oncology, mental health, and care in the home.
Providing world-class care to our community is at the heart of what we do. Our growing reputation for excellence in research and care propels us as leaders in the healthcare space.
With 13 main locations, including Frankston and Rosebud Hospital, we are the largest healthcare provider across Frankston and the Mornington Peninsula.
Learn more by reading our Annual Report.
To provide exceptional health and community care
We work together to build a healthy community
Our values guide the way we work together to achieve our vision and purpose
Be the Best – we strive for excellence in all that we do
Be a Role Model – together, our behaviours build our culture
Be Open and Honest – we are transparent, accountable, and innovative
Be Compassionate and Respectful – we embrace diversity, advocate, and care for our consumers, support our peers, and grow our teams in a safe, kind, and meaningful way
Be Collaborative – our impact is better and stronger when we are inclusive and engaging with a broad network of people.
Our Strategic Priorities
- Our Care – we will create an inspiring and supportive culture that fosters high-quality care that is safe, personal, effective, and connected, and has a strong focus on the customer experience.
- Our People – we will create remarkable opportunities for the development and wellbeing of our people who together contribute to improving the health of our community.
- Our Community – we will work together with our community and partners to become the leader for integrated healthcare.
- Our Ideas – we will harness the great ideas from our people to help us to learn, improve, innovate and deliver exceptional care.
- Our Workplace – we will design and build contemporary facilities which integrate the use of technology and data to support the provision of high quality, connected care.
Our Catchment Area
We cover the local government areas of Frankston, Mornington Peninsula, and parts of the City of Kingston. The catchment extends from the bayside areas bordered by Carrum in the north, Langwarrin and Hastings to the east, and down to Portsea and Flinders in the south.
Peninsula Health covers an area of approximately 850 square kilometres and a population of 300,000 people which can increase by around 100,000 in peak tourism seasons.