Help us build a Healthy Community by making a donation to Peninsula Health
Community is at the heart of everything we do across the Mornington Peninsula. You can help us by making a secure online donation today. All donations over $2 are tax deductible.
Donations and corporate partnerships of $1,000 or more are acknowledged in our free magazine connection which is published four times a year.
How your donation helps
You can choose to support an appeal, one of our hospitals, a specific area of Peninsula Health or simply make a general donation that will benefit:
- Medical, maternity and surgical services at Frankston or Rosebud hospitals
- Crisis and counselling services
- Community education on health and lifestyle issues affecting Mornington Peninsula residents
- Rehabilitation programs so people of all ages can enjoy life to the full
- Support for the aged through our Aged and Palliative Care Service
How to donate
- Online – this will take you to a secure website
- Download a donation form and mail it to us
- Call us on 03 9788 1284