To be eligible to become a volunteer at Peninsula Health, applicants must:
- Be 18 years or older
- Commit to a minimum of six (6) months service and a minimum of three (3) hours a week/fortnight
- Complete an application form and provide the names of two (2) referees
- Attend an interview
- Undergo a National Volunteer Police Check through Peninsula Health (no cost to you). Some roles may require a Working with Children Check and statutory declaration.
- Be able to show proof of up-to-date COVID 19 (includes booster) and Influenza Vaccinations
- Sign and agree to our conditions of volunteering inclusive of adhering to privacy, confidentiality, code of conduct and working towards our vision, purpose and values
- Complete relevant orientation and training
- Keep us updated with any changes in availability or contact details
Please only begin the application process if you are able to meet the above requirements.
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer or auxiliary member, we would be delighted to hear from you. When you apply, your application will be screened and if your application is successful, you will be contacted to arrange an interview time.