- Our COVID-19 Screening Clinics at Frankston Hospital, Rosebud and Mornington Park are closed today.
Please visit an alternative site if you can. We hope to re-open on Saturday, pending a safety inspection. For details on other testing sites please visit www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au
- The Frankston Community Vaccination Hub at Bayside Centre is closed today.
If you have an appointment, you will receive a text message from Department of Health. We hope to re-open on Saturday pending power being restored and a safety inspection. More details to follow.
- Some Community Health, Mental Health and Outpatients appointments are affected due to closures, safety issues and power outages. If you have an appointment and are affected you will be contacted to re-arrange. We know this is frustrating and we thank you for your patience and understanding.
- Please avoid visiting Frankston Hospital today to keep access clear for Emergency vehicles.
- In the event of a medical emergency, please dial triple zero, or visit our Emergency Departments at Frankston or Rosebud Hospitals.