Applications have now closed for 2023.
Students will be given the opportunity to observe and learn about the range of career pathways in Health by applying through our Work Experience Program.
Who can apply for the work experience placements?
- Year 10, 11, or 12 students at Secondary School who are enrolled in the work experience program at school
- Students seeking a placement between June and November 2023
- Students interested in pursuing a career in Health
- Students currently studying relevant subjects to support entry into tertiary study
Departments that may offer placements:
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Pathology
- Human Resources
- Corporate Services
- Nursing / Midwifery
Students accepted into the program are given the opportunity to spend a maximum of one week (five consecutive working days) within an available department to observe the daily activities that occur.
How to apply:
Peninsula Health only accepts applications for Work Experience via our e-Recruit system: Peninsula Health – eRecruit (mercury.com.au)
Ensure that you fill out your application and address the section criteria.
- Peninsula Health is currently only accepting applications for placements between June and November 2023.
- Applications will only be accepted during the intake period and no late applications will be accepted.
- Due to the high number of applications received we are unable to offer work experience to all students who apply.
- Evidence of COVID Vaccination (2/3 doses) is required as per current Chief Health Officer orders.
- Work Experience Program may be subject to change or cancellation at late notice.