Graduate nurses in February 2020, prior to COVID-19 restrictions.
Peninsula Health was thrilled to celebrate the achievements of our 2020 graduate nurses, midwives and post graduate students today.
Held over two virtual awards ceremonies, 110 staff members were acknowledged for their tremendous efforts over the past year and throughout the pandemic.
Recognition was given to those who have completed their Graduate Nurse Program (including General and Mental Health streams), Graduate Midwife Program, post graduate studies and Transition to Specialty Practice studies.
“I cannot express enough how pleased you should all be that you got through your training over the past 12 months,” said Peninsula Health Chief Executive, Felicity Topp, at one of the ceremonies.
“Thank you very much for your commitment. This is your celebration.”
Congratulations to the the following award winners for their tremendous work throughout 2020:
- Award of Excellence (Mental Health) – Wendy Schinz
- Award of Excellence (Midwifery) – Sena Ahadzi
- Award of Excellence (General) – Amarpreet Singh
- Margaret Brazier Award for Outstanding Achievement in Critical Care Nursing – Blessy Babu
- Sharon White Award for Outstanding Achievement in Emergency Nursing – Ashleigh Scott