Frankston VIC 3199
Ph: (03) 9784 7050
About the Department of Cardiology
The Department of Cardiology has a fully operational non-invasive cardiac service including:
- Echocardiography (Transthoracic, Transoesophageal and Stress Echocardiography).
- Electrocardiography (ECG) including 12 lead ECG, Ambulatory ECG Holter monitoring and Exercise Stress ECG studies.
- Permanent Pacemaker Clinic for checks, maintenance and advice.
- Ambulatory 24 hour Blood Pressure Monitoring for hypertension and heart failure medication titration management.
- A Cardiac Angiography Suite