Cnr Tyalla Grove and Separation Street
Mornington VIC 3931
(Melways ref: 145 E2)
Ph: (03) 5976 9000
Fax: (03) 9784 2322
Referrals may occur from any source, including the family, GP, specialist, the client themselves or other advocates for the client.
Who will benefit from Continence Service
- Children, ante- and post-natal women, elderly, pre and post operative prostatectomy, and post operative gynaecology clients.
- Individuals usually five years of age and above who have a continence issue.
- Continence Support Service program for children with a disability and continence issues
- All age groups can have problems with bladder and bowel control, it is not just a problem for older people. One million Australians are affected.
Pre-Assessment and intake to the continence service occurs via ACCESS, a single point of contact for Peninsula Health’s Rehabilitation and Aged Care Services
- Continence referrals may come from any source including the client, family, GP, specialist, or other advocate for the client. A medical referral is not necessary for acceptance of a referral into the continence program.
- When a referral is considered appropriate for the Continence Service the Client or person responsible for the appointment is contacted and an appointment within a suitable clinic location is arranged to suit the client. A continence brochure is then sent to the client that includes the appointment details together with all other relevant details.
Geographic Area Covered
City of Frankston
Mornington Peninsula Shire