About the service:
The aim of this service is to provide support/advice to females with their sexual and reproductive health needs. The service is staffed by fully qualified female staff; including registered nurses, midwives, sexual and reproductive health nurses. We understand that when it comes to your health, you may feel more comfortable discussing your needs with another woman.
The following services are provided:
- Preventative health screening (including pap smears and breast examination)
- Pregnancy testing referral and advice
- Unplanned pregnancy counselling and referral
- Contraceptive advice and education
- Education regarding safe sex practices
- Advice for sexual and reproductive health issues
- Menopausal health issues
- Fertility awareness education
- Continence awareness/advice
Who can use the service?
This service is suitable for women who require advice/support with their sexual and reproductive health needs
Where is the service available?
The service is available at the following sites (Wednesday mornings only)
Rosebud Community Health
1527 Point Nepean Road
ROSEBUD WEST 3940
Ph: 5986 9250
Hastings Community Health
185 High Street
Ph: 5971 9100
How to access this service
Telephone 1300 665 781 between 8:30am-5:00pm (Monday-Friday) and an Access Worker will give you further details on the service.