We acknowledge the Traditional Custodians on whose land we meet, the Boonwurrung/Bunurong people who are members of the Kulin Nation. We also pay our respects to elders both past and present.
Note the term Koori has been used to include all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
About Koori Services
Koori Services can help you to access the services you need. We also help the services that work with the Koori community to provide culturally suitable services.
We can help you find:
- Health services such foot care, physiotherapy, healthy eating and diabetes information, occupational therapy, dental care and counselling.
- Health assessments and information
- Help to see a doctor
- The Koori swimming program
- Koori Community Kitchen
- The school holiday Koori Youth & Family Program
- Respite to give carers a rest
- Referral to all community services including disabilities, family violence, housing, justice, youth, etc
- Cultural awareness training
Who can use the service?
Any Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander person/s who reside or work in the Frankston or Mornington Peninsula LGA regions, and their partners or carers.
Where is the service available?
All Peninsula Health sites
How to access this service
All enquiries should be made through ACCESS on 1300 665 781 or Fax 03 9787 9954
All programs are free of charge.