About the service
The goal of the service is to improve and maintain the health status and quality of life for people who are homeless or people living in insecure accommodation.
The service which helps people who are:
- homeless or at risk of being homeless
- in insecure housing such as rooming houses, caravan parks, pension level Supported Residential Services (SRS)
- facing eviction in private or public rentals
- who have complex health problems which may mean many trips to hospital.
The Mobile Integrated Health case workers will visit you where you live and help you get services to keep you well.
The Mobile Integrated Health program also manages Commonwealth funded Home Care Packages which offer support for people with complex health needs to remain in their home.
Who can use the service?
This service is suitable for people over the age of 65 years OR younger people with a disability and/or complex health needs who are:
- not linked into appropriate services and are homeless OR
- are at risk of homelessness
The service is available at the following Peninsula Health sites:
Frankston Community Health
Frankston Integrated Health Centre
2 Hastings Road
Ph: 9784 8100
Hastings Community Health
185 High Street
Ph: 5971 9100
Mornington Community Health
62 Tanti Avenue
Ph: 5970 2000
Rosebud Community Health
1527 Point Nepean Road
ROSEBUD WEST 3940
Ph: 5986 9250
How to access this service
Telephone 1300 665 781 between 8:30am-5:00pm (Monday-Friday) and an Access Worker will give you further details on the service.