About Education at Peninsula Health
Peninsula Health ensures education and training opportunities are available for students and current staff in all disciplines.
- Allied Health Education – coordination with tertiary institutions
- Community Education – public forums, health promotion, patient education and publications
- Inservice Education – staff training opportunities
- Management Training Program – opportunities for management/health administration trainees
- Medical Education – undergraduate and post graduate medical education in conjunction with academic institutions and learned colleges
- Nurse Education – broad range of inservice education, graduate nurse programs, refresher courses, assistance with nurse recruitment
- Research Education – training opportunities are available.