Peninsula Health offers a full range of healthcare services for DVA patients
As a DVA card holder, we will provide the best of care during your stay with us.
Australia owes a huge debt to you and your family. Without your sacrifices, we would not enjoy our excellent quality of life. It is our privilege to look after Veterans and provide the best care when you need it.
As a DVA patient, you will receive:
- world-class specialist care
- seamless continuum of care from hospital admission, rehabilitation and home-based services once you’re better
- comprehensive admission and discharge planning
- access to a range of specialist outpatient clinics to help you recover faster.
Some of the benefits of using your DVA Card at Peninsula Health include:
- no out-of-pocket medical expenses
- $10 telephone credit
- free television including free movie channel
- free daily newspaper
- extensive menu options
- the choice of a private room, if there is one available
- transport to and from hospital (for eligible DVA Gold Card Holders)
- your own Veteran’s Liaison Officer to ensure all your needs are met.
Our services and facilities provide world-class care on your doorstep.
- large rooms with ensuite
- fully equipped physio rehab gyms
- hydrotherapy pool
- a full range of specialist medical, nursing and allied health services
- a range of outpatient clinics so you can continue your rehab once you return home.
Our Veteran Liaison Officers
Our Veteran Liaison Officers are here to make your hospital stay as easy as possible.
- Help coordinate and streamline your hospital care so there’s a minimum of fuss
- Help you or your family complete all of the necessary paperwork
- Arrange a Welfare Officer from the RSL or local Veterans’ Centre to visit you
- Arrange referrals to appropriate services and resources.
For further information call our Veterans’ Liaison Team today.
Phone: (03) 9784 8570 or contact the DVA on 133 254.