Peninsula Health is the major health care provider serving the metropolitan and rural areas on Victoria’s Mornington Peninsula.
With just over 800 beds we provide a wide range of services from obstetrics to aged care, rehabilitation, emergency and intensive care, oncology, mental health services and Hospital in the Home. Our extensive community health program is fully integrated with the acute services.
Why join Peninsula Health?
- Flexible hours and rostering
- Comprehensive orientation
- A wide choice of speciality areas and experiences
- Full time and part time positions
- Professional Development
- Salary Packaging
- Employee Assistance Program
- A highly skilled Nurse Education Division